How to Jailbreak iOS 6.0 and install Cydia on Windows PC
1. Download the latest dev edition of Redsn0w from the download section below. Also, if you’re on Windows 7 or Vista, right click Redsn0w, set the compatibility mode to Windows XP (service pack 2) and run the program as an administrator.
2. Once Redsn0w is open, select the Extras option, click Select IPSW and browse for your iOS 6.0 IPSW (the firmware can be downloaded from the site listed in the download section of this tutorial).
3. Navigate back to the main Redsn0w screen and click the Jailbreak option. Once the firmware has finished processing, ensure that Install SSH was automatically checked.
4. Continue by clicking next and enter DFU mode by following these simple steps to automatically bypass the DFU information screen and begin the Jailbreak process:
Press and hold both the home and power buttons together for a total of ten seconds.
Once ten seconds has passed, release the power button and continue holding the home button for roughly ten to fifteen seconds.
5. Wait for the Jailbreak stage to finish on your iOS-device. Once it has, your iPhone or iPod touch will automatically reboot. After your device is back up, close out of the Redsn0w utility and reopen it.
6. Point Redsn0w at your iOS 6 firmware again by clicking Extras and then Select IPSW. Once the build has been successfully identified, click the Just boot option and enter DFU mode (follow the procedure outlined in the fourth step).
Your iPhone 4, 3GS or iPod touch fourth-generation is now Jailbroken on iOS 6. However, you’ll need to continue with this tutorial if you wish to install Cydia (the graphical user interface for downloading and installing third-party packages).
Install Cydia through Ifunbox on Jailbroken iOS 6 device with a Windows PC :
1. Download and open ifunbox if you’re on Windows (you’ll find a link in the download section).
2. Open SSH terminal in left tunnel
7. Copy, paste and execute the string of code listed below: